Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Big B - A Role Model

Wenever I visit Big B's blog, I get elated coz of the positive vibes that i can feel over there, even though its jus a web page! Yeah, m speakin true!!!...I can sense it..the site atracts me, n eludes me to write once on it!! But i jus overcome that temptation(...its other reason y?).
Wat I wanna highlight here are da reasons behind it...Big B has rilly been like a role model to me coz of many reasons. Lukin back from his history, till the recent times, he's a character who has lived life on my mantra-"Change is Inevitable". I can never recall him as the same person everytime. With every muvi, every show, every luk n every attire, he brings somethin novel. It is really tuf to experiment with oneself in an industry where one movie decides the fate of actors, n he completely immserses himself in the characters!
His occasions of resurgence, wen he was first rejected as an actor, to now being an icon!! or from a bankrupt businessman to a highest tax paying filmstar!! Be it an "Angry Young Man" image, or an old aged Father/Lover, a mentor, saviour, fighter, policeman/rogue, host/ghost!!!
Wat I also like bout him is the ability to even relish the failures, be it even as crap as "RGV ki Aag", where he faced upmost criticism for his choice, or acting opposite to the sensuous Jiya in "Nishabd". He has maintained that fine balance between personal & professional relations.
He knows wen & wat to speak. It's rilly tuf for a person of such stature to speak, where each word needs to be spoken with utmost precaution, as can be totally "misunderstood" by mistake or by Purpose! He has an absolute command over both Hindi/English. Be it reciting the sweet lines of Madhushala, or challenging the villain in his baritone voice.
He had always treated his colleagues, irrespectibe of age bar, with same respect. Watever he does, he does is with complete passion, determination, planning & utter finesse! Who else can think to go on a world tour at the age of over 65, dancing & singing in front of a humungous crowd that is cheering you at breathtaking levels! Having a packed schedule more than of any contemporary or current actors and being fit, healthy & communicating with his fans amongst all this is really appreciating!
Being such a multifaceted person, yet he's so modest & sober that you might wonder what actually is he upto?
I rilly get to learn so much from him, which is less. The aura he carries around himself is totally motivating. I have no hopes of meeting him personally or even watching him from as close as wat even my eyesight permits, but in my heart i truly have due adulation & respect for him. I'd try to imbibe the qualities he exudes, & hope that we- the young generation, get to learn more & more out of him!

No comments: